“We love you Chad and Kay!!!!!!!!!!”

Chad4Nature Tours - Private Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$129.00*
and up
East End Blue Hole Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure in Freeport
Ranked #15 of 44 Tours in Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: This nature tour company uses small airconditioned buses to transport our guest to quaint remote island towns and beaches. While visiting these historical and beautiful places, we will meet the families and sample true island life. Our History, Geology, Culture, Flora & Fauna, and Christian beliefs are what we share. We will also use kayaks and boats to explore the unique and maginificent shallow waters of The Bahamas. Blue holes, coral reefs, mangrove creeks and turtle grass beds are all habitats for turtles, starfish, stingrays, nurse sharks, many species of fish, and numerous other marine creatures that are the highlight of our tours. we also provide a hot lunch on one of or many breathtaking beaches. Swimming and relaxing is a must. Fishing rods and snorkeling gear are optional.This combination of activities allows us the opportunity to offer a unique and amazing vacation experience in The Bahamas.
Rocky Mount, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love you Chad and Kay!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I booked our vacation in January of this year and when I looked for excursions, Chad's company popped up at the top of the lists several times, so I got in contact with him. I talked to him every couple of months until the day we went on the tour. From the time he met us at the resort, we had an amazing time. As we are riding along in an air conditioned van, he talks about the history, culture, flora, and fauna of Freeport. We did the East End Blue Hole tour and it was beyond breath-taking. We saw so many fish I couldn't begin to tell you what they were. Then we went kayaking to another blue hole and on the way back we got to hold some huge starfish. After that, we all ate lunch, which is included. My husband got the lobster and I got the ribs and they were huge and delicious! We enjoyed Chad and Kay so much that we booked our second tour in one week! We went to the West End Paradise Cove tour and although we didn't get to see an sea turtles today, we so so much more! It is Chad and Kay's goal for you to have a fun, yet relaxing and enjoyable time in nature. My husband and I now have a love for snorkeling and we will be back!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank jdods013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Day”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Looking for something to do, recommend Chad 4 Nature. Spent the day seeing East end of Island. Chad is very knowledge about the island and will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied and having a good time. THANK YOU. Next time in town will defiantly do another tour with Chad.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sandy H
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Excursion In A Long Time !!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nathan had a sign and met us directly at the Port Exit. We boarded a comfortable air conditioned van and drove over to and area where scenes from The Pirates of the Caribbean had been filmed. After this, we were driven to a private beach on the East end of the Island. The sand was sugar fine and the water was very clear. We kayaked here for over an hour picking up Star Fish and seeing Sting Rays along the way. After beaching the kayaks, we were given our snorkeling gear and waded out about 30 yards to a Blue Hole filled with colorful fish and several caves. We snorkeled for another hour before going back up to shore to find lunch waiting for us. We had pre-ordered our meals with everyone choosing the lobster. I can easily say that this was the BEST meal that we had all week, including the food that we had onboard the cruise ship! We had fried lobster tail, rice and beans, and vegetables. It was a very large serving of food and drinks. After a great lunch, we started back to the port with a stop at a National Park to see several caves, including one cave filled with fruit bats. We returned back to the Port with plenty of time for the ladies to walk through some stores and to stop and take some pictures. Nathan and Chad's nephew were great on the tour and were informative, funny, and polite. I would definitely recommend this tour to any who visit Freeport, Bahamas.

Visited June 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
“Dec 2012”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went on a Cruise this last December and decided to do this activity when we ported at Freeport. I must say this MADE the trip. Our guide was great. We snorkeled down a a blue hole and saw a sting ray. The food was great...I recommend the lobster (and I don't even like lobster lol)- it was great.

Visited December 2012
Harlan, KY
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“A Great Tour!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked this tour after reading the good reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed! We were picked up at the port in an air conditioned van by "Uncle" Chad. Chad proceeded to make our small group feel like family. The tour was very educational and interesting. We were able to see some of the most beautiful spots on the island. We saw the site where some scenes were filmed for "Pirates of the Caribbean", a real bat cave, we snorkeled over the blue holes and were able to see marine life. My kids got to hold a star fish. We were served a delicious lunch beachside. We are a family of five with two eight year olds and a six year old. They enjoyed the tour as much as we did. Life jackets, snorkel equipment and kayaks are provided. Don't hesitate to book this tour. You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013