“Best tour of freeport!”

and up
East End Blue Hole Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure in Freeport
Ranked #12 of 44 Tours in Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: This nature tour company uses small airconditioned buses to transport our guest to quaint remote island towns and beaches. While visiting these historical and beautiful places, we will meet the families and sample true island life. Our History, Geology, Culture, Flora & Fauna, and Christian beliefs are what we share. We will also use kayaks and boats to explore the unique and maginificent shallow waters of The Bahamas. Blue holes, coral reefs, mangrove creeks and turtle grass beds are all habitats for turtles, starfish, stingrays, nurse sharks, many species of fish, and numerous other marine creatures that are the highlight of our tours. we also provide a hot lunch on one of or many breathtaking beaches. Swimming and relaxing is a must. Fishing rods and snorkeling gear are optional.This combination of activities allows us the opportunity to offer a unique and amazing vacation experience in The Bahamas.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best tour of freeport!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I just got back from our wonderful tour with Chad. We did the east end blue hole kayaking trip and had a blast. "Uncle Chad" made us feel like family and the small size of the group (4) was a great change after being crowded on a cruise all week. Chad is a very talkative guy and was very accommodating with bathroom breaks and stops. The blue holes were so much fun to snorkel over and the beach was beautiful and we had it all to ourselves. Just a tip, make sure to bring bug spray because the sand flies love to bite anyone wearing sunscreen! Chad even ended our great tour by presenting us with a handmade anniversary present! His mother makes all sorts of creations from seashells and you can buy them from him. We love how Chad supports his local economy by selling the crafts and having a friend prepare our lunch. He even stopped at a local pub to pick up some beers for us! This is the best tour to go on in Freeport!

Visited May 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best of Freeport!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you think Freeport is boring, you haven't done the Chad4nature tour! After my first visits I thought that I would never want to return to Freeport, but now it may be one of my favorite destinations. We had such a great time & felt that we didn't miss anything that there is to see in Freeport. They were so accommodating, the beaches were amazing & deserted & the food was excellent. I have recommended this tour to all of my friends. It was the highlight of our cruise.

Ontario, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lamont is a great tour guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had such a wonderful time on this tour! Lamont our tour guide was great! He was very knowledgeable about the History of this wonderful country and kept us entertained. My friend and I are terrible kayakers, but he was patient with us. My friend and I were afraid to snorkel, so he held are hands so we were able to swim the blue holes. Did I tell you he was great! We also went to Ben's Cave and Lamont gave a quick botany lecture. I admit I was impressed! And Big Momma's conch lunch was great! I highly recommend this tour!

Thanks Chad and Lamont!

Gastonia NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best tour EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I took this tour in April 2013, we had Lamont as our guide. It turned out to be the best part of our cruise. Lamont knew everything about the history and where to go to find the big conks and star fishes. We did the East Island tour. It was a full 6 hrs. Better than anything the cruise ship offered. Will be back on our next cruise!!! Be sure to book with them.

Rockledge, Florida
“Best tour in Freeport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We had a great time with Chad doing the East End tour. Chad communicates promptly via email prior to the trip and answers all questions. Pick up at the ship was prompt and the van was clean and roomy. Chad shared a lot of local eco knowledge. The kayaking was wonderful and snorkeling is a not to miss activity. The conch and fish dinners were excellent and generous! You will not go hungry!! On the return to the ship we stopped at the caves at Lucayan and also at Gold Rock Beach - Beautiful day with a great ambassador for the ocean and Freeport. - You will have a great day with Chad's tours.