The hotel itself is a far walk from where you check in. They have a Starbucks on the first floor but the smell of coffee mixed with warm sea air( feels like no ac in this section) is nauseating. Mold in showers. They have balcones but you can't use them because there are so many ac units out side the window you can't talk.
Checking in and out is a long wait. No organization from the front desk here.
When you eat at the resturants at this resort they automatically include 15% tip. Therefore, no incentive for waitresses to do a good job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan Bahamas is an elegant resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. This 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island