We just returned from vacation and had a wonderful experience at the Grand Lucayan. It is stunningly beautiful and all of the staff are terrific. The gentleman who checked us in gave us a wonderfully quiet room (508) which we so appreciated and our room cleaner Debra was fabulous. Everyone in the restaurants was nice and did a great job. The breakfast buffet was good and we ate 2 meals at their dinner buffet which were okay. The beach was beautiful and uncrowded and a great place to relax.
The health club and spa were fabulous amenities. Kim and Phyllis do a great job with the classes and it was a wonderful place to relax.
Overall, I cannot say enough good things about the resort. I love the Bahamas because it is easy and I can't wait to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lucayan Bahamas is an elegant resort set on 7.5 tropical acres of sandy coastline and spectacular oceanfront. This 542-room hotel delivers the ambiance of the islands with all of the style and amenities you expect in a resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Lucayan, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Hotel Freeport
- Sheraton Grand Bahama Island Our Lucaya Resort
- Radisson Freeport
- Lucaya Sheraton
- Sheraton Our Lucaya
- Sheraton Bahamas
- Grand Lucayan, Bahamas Freeport, Grand Bahama Island