“On Time and Inexpensive”
Review of Taino Beach Ferry

Taino Beach Ferry
Ranked #6 of 60 things to do in Freeport
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The Ferry left from just outside our hotel. It was $6 round trip per person and you could buy tickets at the front desk of the hotel. It was a good option for the days we went over to the Port Lucaya Marketplace. Most tours seem to have hotel pick up for free so we only used it when we went to the marketplace to eat dinner or go shopping. It runs from 8am to 11:10 pm. It's always on time and the staff that runs it is friendly, though I have to say I like Daz's music selection way more than the other guys. Thankfully, Daz was our primary ferry operator while we were there.

3  Thank TammyRDesigns
There are newer reviews for Taino Beach Ferry

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The ferry to the beach is owned by Taino not the Pelican Bay. The "captain" was very professional. Helped my children and myself on and off the ferry.

4  Thank Teresa G
Reviewed July 27, 2014

loved Taino, has fun, it was like a beach block party, saw the Regatta sail race! Cool hanging out with the natives. Much fun!

2  Thank S W
Reviewed July 24, 2014

it was a great way to get from Grand Lucayan to Taino beach! we took a taxi to Taino beach for a snorkeling adventure and took the Ferry back!

1  Thank tracytaustx
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I recently stayed at Pelican Bay hotel and this ferry was included in my hotel fare. It departs near Sabor restaurant 10 minutes past every hour and only takes about 10 mins to get over to Taino Beach! The boat was clean and efficient and it was a fun way to get to experience the canal for free! I was unaware of this option until another hotel guest told me. I'm glad they did!!

2  Thank reb_arm291