Review Highlights

Reviewed 6 days ago
RRfromOK
Enid, Oklahoma
via mobile

All reviews banana boat tour glass bottom boat fish jet ski the water was crystal clear these guys snorkel trip sea turtles cruise ship pc ashton lucaya excursions captain blast skis vacation
Reviewed 2 days ago

I was hesitant at first, thinking that we would flip into the water and I wasn't in the mood for that. Devon showed us around, pulling the banana boat from a boat. He showed us the high valued houses along the canals. Stopped by the Dolphin Experience to see some dolphins. Showed us a huge hotel that is vacant since the last large storm 2 1/2 years ago. Hotel still in tack, owners vacated. Devon was very informational about the area. Had a fantastic time!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had a great time sight seeing and snorkeling.Ross was our captain. Made us feel very welcome. Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked the tour with Unexso right in the heart of Lucaya marketplace . Utter professional and trustworthy, become a member to get a 10 percent discount. Snorkeling was good but Dolphin Show was the real deal.

ShaunteB5, Public Relations Manager at Lucaya Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Anurag G,

Thanks for taking the time to post this great review! Were glad you enjoyed the dolphins at Unexo and our Snorkeling tour!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went on a snorkeling excursion that we booked with Lucaya watersports through Carnival Cruise Lines.
Our hosts were PC and Ellison and they were the best. Ellison helped out a lot with my 2 girls ages 8 and 11 as only my husband got in the water with them. The girls had a blast. They still say it was the highlight of their entire trip. The boat and equipment was clean and comfortable and the hosts extremely knowledgable. I would highly recommend.

ShaunteB5, Public Relations Manager at Lucaya Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hello 88DF71,

It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed your snorkeling tour with PC and Ellerson as your guides. We're glad that your family thought it was the highlight of their entire trip and hope you visit us again!!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

My family and I recently booked a Glass Bottom Boat excursion with Lucaya Watersports this past week. We were hosted by Dayvon and Captain Ross. They were both really knowledgable and professional. We got to see some really cool sites, as well as sea turtles and sharks in their natural habitat. I would highly recommend them and wouldn't hesitate to book them if I returned to Freeport, Bahamas.

Shaunte B, Public Relations Manager at Lucaya Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Hey Tashana S,

Thanks for taking the time to post this wonderful review!!! We are so happy that both you and your family enjoyed the glass bottom boat tour with Ross and Davon! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Dayvon and Captain Ross were great host for our snorkeling adventure! We definitely recommend this adventure to all who travel to Freeport, Grand Bahamas! They provide drinks for you and put you on the most beautiful coral reefs right off the beachfront. Awesome experience! Thumbs up Lucaya, Dayvon, and Captain Ross!

Shaunte B, Public Relations Manager at Lucaya Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Hey Kyle B,

Thank for posting such an awesome review and recommendation! We truly appreciate it! We'll be sure to let Davon and Ross know you had a great time with them on tour! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

My boys and I went on a 90 minute Snorkeling tour with PC and Davon of Lucaya Watersports and we had a wonderful time! My 7year old was scared of the boat ride but PC was a very nice captain and let us stay downstairs. Davon even came down and gave us a personal intro to Snorkelling and made sure our equipment was fit right and in working order. My 10year old had a blast once Davon fit him into his fins and mask and was off! The reef was absolutely gorgeous and the boat was clean and comfortable. I definitely recommend this tour with Davon and PC and will do it again next time!

Shaunte B, Public Relations Manager at Lucaya Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Hey Makeda2018,

Thanks for taking the time to post this review! We'll be sure to let PC and Davon know that you and your boys had a wonderful time on tour with them! Cant wait to see you all again!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

It was fun and exciting. It was my first time snorkeling. They made it easy and safe. Davon great. Definitely would come back!

Shaunte B, Public Relations Manager at Lucaya Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Hello Tadishaf,

We are so glad you trusted us for your first snorkeling experience and are happy that you felt Davon made the tour feel safe and easy for you. Thanks for posting this review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Being that my wife, brother, and sister in law, were all first time jet ski-ers, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was wonderfully surprised. Ricardo and Adam did a phenomenal job with the tour, even when some of the participants kept constantly falling(understandable as the water was quite wavy for first timers). Ricardo did great attending to the newer riders, and ensuring their safety, while still making sure they had a great tour. They changed the tour a bit to accommodate the rookies. This actually caused our tour to go longer which wasn't an issue with anyone!! After seeing the houses along the canal, and some other sight seeing points. I hung back with Adam, who was the stand out of the trip for my wife and I. Not only was he attentive and informative, but he really personalized my portion of the trip. He allowed me to slide off the jet ski into the calm waters in the canal, and even let me remove my vest and free dive with him to the bottom. It was amazing. (I am an avid diver and great free swimmer). Once we were back on the jet ski's we were given the opportunity to really let loost and test their speed. Everybody in our party had a blast. It was well worth the trip, the wait, and even worth the detours. Adam and Ricardo made it a once in a lifetime experience! We will all definitely be back to see them!

Hey Jordyns4jay,

Thanks for taking the time to post this amazing review! It makes us so happy when customers like yourself have a great time on our tours and take the time to leave us comments like this as it lets us know that we are doing our jobs right! We will definitely let Adam and Ricardo know that you had an awesome time with them and hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I had amazing time with Adam and Ellerson, they were absolutely wonderful to our group. It was my sister first time riding a jet-ski, she's so in love. Its crazy she wants to buy one now. lol! We were very grateful for the help we received from the guys. They were so sweet and very funny. It was great experience, definitely can't wait to come back. If your struggling decides which activity to do while in the Bahamas definitely do this one! You will love it!

Hey Brittany D,

Thanks for posting this review! It's good to hear that you had a good time with Adan and Ellerson as your tour guides. Can't wait for you to come back and try more tours with us!