“Awesome food, $1 shots, need I say more?”
Review of Sparky's Bar

Sparky's Bar
Ranked #1 of 16 Nightlife in Freeport
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome food, $1 shots, need I say more?”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place was awesome! We stopped here before heading back to our cruise ship and are so glad we did! The food was amazing- I definitely recommend the conch fritters. I am not normally a seafood person and thought these were so good. They had $1 shots which tasted yummy. And we got to try some Bahamian beer (Sands). The music was great and the bartender definitely kept us entertained. Will go back!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tiffany A

Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

A very fun place to hang out! Kind of loud and raucous, so if you want romance, I'd go elsewhere. Good selection of brews, not just the ever-present Sands and Kalik. If you're like me and prefer the darker beers, but still want to try local fare, Strongback Stout fits the bill. It's Bahamian and dark. It's not pretentious, just laid back and loud.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank MJKemp
Freeport, The Bahamas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My nightlife spot”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great spot for drinks after a long day or just to start your day off. Great staff, food sometimes takes a little long to arrive but your cup will stay cold while you wait so it's not too bad of a thing

Visited March 2013
Washington, DC
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Great place for a beer and a shot!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

If there was a hole-in-the-wall Freeport bar, this would be it! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mean that in a bad way; I love these bars! If you're looking for a small laid back place to grab a beverage and chat, this may be your place. I'm not sure why this bar is categorized as an "attraction," but I suppose it could be. haha

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Don N
Atlanta, Georgia
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“Recommended by a local - loved it.”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place, although it is within the port, is great. The conch fritters were amazing and had a spicy kick, which I loved. The frozen drinks were like a dollar less expensive than the cruise, but 3 dollars less than at a local beach, so I definitely couldn't complain. I also ordered the jerk chicken sandwich, and it was definitely spicy! The portions were big; I didn't finish. I got a staggering mango or something as my frozen drink and it was delicious. You also get free wi-fi with purchase. The password is printed at the bottom of the receipt, so you kind of have to ask mid-meal for your receipt or something like that. Bathrooms were close by and very clean. The food came out especially fresh and hot. It was lovely.

Visited March 2013