1,601 results
All reviews free shuttle port lucaya bedroom condo beautiful beach lobster laid back rented a car resort staff the resort offers fish fry relaxing vacation gold rock beach glass bottom boat liquor store paradise cove negative reviews nice resort
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

In my opinion, this was the perfect spot for my solo get away!! It was quiet, accommodating to my needs and so beautiful!! The staff and local people were so amazing after what they have gone through with the hurricanes lately. The resort shows very very little evidence of any storm damage at all. I would highly recommend staying here. I will be going back with my family and probably again on my own!!
Loved it here!!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Experience708696
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Nice location, close to Freeport and Port Lucaya, where there are nice restaurants and shopping. Beach was great. Staff was friendly and helpful. Resort restaurant has very good food. Our rooms were right on the ocean so the views were great. Nice sunrises and sunsets.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2020

The resort was right in front of the beach. The staff were very nice, the activities kept the kids and adults entertained they had coconut bowling, bingo, dominos, feeding of the fishes, movie night by the pool, and many contests. We stayed 7 nights and it was very relaxing.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank TL4E
Reviewed September 14, 2019

I was approached by a male who stated he worked at the Resort and asked me "who was going to protect me" when he found out I was travelling alone. I would not recommend this resort for solo travelers.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank KmK1203
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Island Seas Resort has been (for 10 years) and will continue to be our "go-to" place in Freeport! The staff is professional, friendly and very helpful. The resort is beautiful and well kept. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The beach is LOVELY.

Date of stay: August 2019