My thoughts behind some of these reviews are you couldnt please some of these people no matter what you do! This is our 6 year staying at the Island Seas! You have to remember your in the Bahamas, things are much more slower. The rooms have ALWAYS been very nice, the staff (except front desk) is ALWAYS sweet and kind, my family has alot of staff their that they truly cannot wait to see each year. The beach is gorgeous and ALWAYS maintained and kept very very clean, towels are sometimes hard to get but you no what if people wouldnt steal these all the time it would be easier to get them, my kids LOVE playing the beach volleyball, and yes the ball was in great shape! If you want a vacation to relax and chill this is it, if your looking for alot of entertainment at night forget it......it is very quiet. So to go here and bash this place is totally uncalled for, because it is a nice place and we truly love our vacations here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island