Never again,we went back in Nov,did the timeshare crap.Time was not wasted,told the timeshare where to go,and we took to the beach instead of listening to the bull about money wasting scam.Who wants to throw money down the toilet on timeshares (come On) not worth it.Save your money.The Hotel we were sent too,Island sea resort,(is just a name)the rest is terrible.the room was smelly,bathroom was full of mold ,rust and dirt,bed covers stank to high heaven and the food ,if you want to eat crap go ahead and order crap.Bring your own snacks because the terrible stores sell a box or ceral for almost 15.00 dollars no kidden,taxi will cost you 20.00 dollars for five minute ride and night life ,what night life,the beach is Ok ,that is all that was nice the beach .But to get a chair ,towel bring money,say 20.00 dollars the locals like your money .I will never stay in that hotel again it was nasty and everyone there agreed with me.Timeshare needs to find better places for visitors.Say no more.It is also dangerous to go out at night.Because of drugs and poverty.Crime is high.We saw children using needles.There is no trees left the place was leveled by the hurricans and as for sight seeing ,what can you possible see,everything is ruined .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island