My wife and I have been going to Island Seas for the last 6 years. It has grown, and has growing pains, but the personnel are ever so gracious. Have never had any problem. My wife got hurt one day and they had someone take us to the local hospital, and wait for us to come back.
I am only sorry that I have buy three weeks to give to the place. It is really nice. You can travel by the local bus which comes to the end of the street that Island Seas is located on.
You are missing something if you just stay in either Freeport or Lucya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island