WOW! The Island Seas Resort was wonderful! We spent 8 beautiful days there. I'm glad we listened to the good reviews and not the sour ones. By reading reviews and doing a little research, we weren't surprised by anything: $15/day per adult - paid in advance; expensive food - brought our own non-perishables and bought the rest at Winn Dixie the day we arrived; slow/poor service - we just kicked back and relaxed and didn't let it bother us; timeshare presentation - setup appointment and then cancelled the day before with no problems; taxi/bus - shared rental car with family traveling with us. Everyone was nice & friendly, staff & other guests, especially to our 3 children. I would recommend to everyone. Horseback riding was excellent from Pinetree Stables and the glassbottom boat tour was nice from the resort's Paradise Watersports. We're going again next year. This year we went with timeshare owners and we were given Gold Card status because we were their guests and our condo was right on the ocean. ENJOY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island