We arrived on Mar 1st at Island Seas and were pleasantly surprised because of the reviews I had read. There were 3 of us and I traded out timeshare for a two bedroom. Yes, we were across the street. Its only a few steps away from the lobby and has a beautiful view of the canal. It was quiet and we found the rooms, kitchen and bathrooms clean and comfortable. My husband had an issue with the pillows but the rest of us were fine. The beach was clean and we always found 3 chairs. The only thing missing was someone taking bar orders while you were enjoying the beach. There was no swim up bar that I could tell although there seem to be a spot for it. No big deal! We enjoyed breakfast in the restaurant almost everyday but tried to go to out for dinner. The free shuttle was a BIG plus! Although it did have its last pickup in town at 6:40pm. We did not rent a car for the week but did rent a Jeep for a day and that was right on the property. Overall we were happy with our stay. No need to worry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island