My wife and I have been owners here for the last 2 years and have been going there for 5 years now. This is a small resort which is too our liking and we have seen a lot of improvements over the last couple of years. If you want an all night party palace no this is not the place for you as the bar does close down at 10pm. We have found the staff to be nothing but exceptional to deal with and they were very helpful late last year helping us resolve an issue with Interval World. They actually went beyond what they needed to do to. The grounds are well kept and the free shuttle into town is a bonus. We really don't use the restaurant all that much but when we have the food has been good and reasonably priced. We have always stayed in the same room in the Grouper building and it has always been perfectly cleaned. We did rent a car for 3 days last year to tour the island on our own and it was kind of weird driving on the left side of the road but we survived. Ryan, Alfred, Cheryl, Mel and Jolene are terrific ambassador's of this resort. If you are into cooking your own meals, the food especially meat is very expensive at the supermarket. If you are not into the party scene I would recommend Island Seas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island