Where do I begin? Upon arrival my first thought was that it should be illegal to advertise this dump as a resort! And that was before even going inside the room. The faucets in the bedrooms sprayed water in every direction other than in the sink. Room came with a plunger because that is the only way to flush the toilet. The freezer was full of rust and ice maker did not work. In a first floor "condo" the security doors were non locking despite multiple warnings posted at every turn about being sure to lock up everything and do not open the doors for anyone you do not recognize, at a so called resort.
DO NOT SHOP ON PREMISE!
To sum this dump up be sure to take the time to look at all of the photos posted on tripadvisor to see how disgusting of a place this is before booking. If you still decide to go here my last advice would be do not let the staff assign you a room on the marina side. Our first room was on the marina side and the accommodations were so bad there that my wife was ready to take the loss and just head Back to Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island