Can someone please respond as to whether activities such as jet skiing, snorkeling, and horseback riding are available and easy to book at Island Seas Resort? The website says that they are, but many reviewers have written that there is not much to do at the resort. We're traveling with four boys, ages 10 to 16 and we want to make sure there is plenty to keep them occupied before we confirm our reservations. Thanks so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island