average hotel for the bahamas - beachfront access, pool, hot tub, games in bar.. coconuts bar is awesome - one bad point - metered drinks.. yeah it sucks, but it's kinda everywhere on the island (it was at rum runners too, read my review on that place too).. happy hour is 4-6 and drinks are 2 for 1, you can ask for it on the rocks if you don't want a pina colada style drink.. excellent beach, sand is so soft, and peaceful/relaxing.. spent a lot of time there.. these guys are nazi's about their towels..!! if you "rent" one from the hut near the beach and don't return it by 5pm, they charge you 10$.. on that note, you have to wear a wrist bracelet while staying here.. can't say i really understand this practice, but every hotel on the island does it.. i say it labels you, because every time resort peddler knows where you're staying and probably what day you got there just by the color of your wristband.. sucks..!! room service was average - asked for a coffeemaker, as one was not in the room, but never received it.. maid service was ok, got fresh towels everyday.. probably won't stay here again, though..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island