Fantastic beach and location. The room needed updating and the day before we left a new dishwasher, stove and microwave were installed. I'd highly recommend a day trip with HIDA at email@example.com! We wish we had done this earlier in our week to get local info and the lay of the land so to speak. Bahamians are some of the most friendly people on earth. Hopefully the economy will improve for them to allow more updates at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island