We went to Island Seas Resort for one week. The room we were in could use a pick me up, especially the bathroom. The service staff were friendly but you had to ask to get extra toilet paper (which I found odd). There was a complimentary shuttle to the market which was really convenient. We made contact with a taxi driver, from the airport, who was very helpful an took us anywhere we wanted to go at a very reasonable price. The beach was lovely and the grounds were very well kept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island