I've owned a timeshare at this location since 2001. I really enjoy returning to this location because it feels like coming home.
It sits right on the ocean and provides many water activities. The staff is friendly and personable. The units are well maintained and they provide owners a free 1 day grocery store transportation service.
While they provide on-site entertainment during the week, it's more a players choice to join in. It would be nice to have the staff more involved with encouraging participation.
It's a great location for families, friends and couples. Solos will enjoy the same experience as you can do as much or as little as you choose and still enjoy being in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island