My wife, eleven year old son, seven year old daugther and I, were at Island Seas 4/3/04 to 4/8/04 and it was truly wonderful. In fairness, we did upgrade from the Island Palm, a non beachfront hotel(very clean by the way), on Sunday the 4th. Our accomodations were teriffic. We rented a dune buggy at $50 a day to get around. We purchased groceries at both Solomon's and Winn Dixie and prepared most of our meals in our suite. We did some of the excursions which are a bit pricey, but again, your on vacation on an island where most everything is imported. We experianced nothing but kindness by the locals. The ownly peddlers we encountered were on the beach at Island Seas, one offering to braid hair and another selling fruit. Their beach was clean. The courtyard was clean. Their staff was friendly and helpful. I felt safe watching my kids play in the courtyard. If you go there, do rent a car or jeep or buggy and do buy groceries. The money saved can be spent on anything else you want to do. For me, scuba diving was the final pleasure. At 50 ', the water and terrain and fish were awesome.
Bob Usher and family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island