Our recent trip to Island Seas was great! The room was nice, you get what you pay for. I was very pleased with the room and the grounds considering that amount of money that we spent on this trip. The only problem that we had during the entire stay of 6 nights was towels. Not just beach towels that many on here talk about, but we also had problems a couple times getting bath towels and rags. Other than that, our stay was great... and even given the problems with the towels, we will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island