We stayed at the Island Seas Resort in Grand Bahama Island in June 2013 and we were very pleased with how friendly and helpful the staff was. This one is a small resort with one restaurant and one bar/restaurant, one good sized pool and a small convenience store (expensive). It's a great place for families with small kids because the resort is contained and your kids are within site at all times. The two bedroom condo we stayed at was VERY spacious and comfortable with two nice balconies, and the staff was there every day to bring clean towels and clean the place. The condo was very run-down and in need of major updating. However, everything worked. If you are not looking for "fancy" then the place is fine. The big advantage to this resort is that it is RIGHT ON the most beautiful beach of the island; the beach is practically a private beach to this resort as there are no other resorts surrounding the hotel. There isn't much to do on the island all together other than diving/snorkeling and a few good restaurants in Luqaya (Zorbas has really good Greek food). If you are looking for a quiet get-away this is a good place, short trip from Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island