This is a nice, quiet resort on a beautiful beach on Grand Bahamas Island. Our overall experience was very good. The beach, pool, room, and facility overall was very nice. We are not into the packed beach "tourist" experience so this was lovely. The wait staff and dining options were our only complaints really. I travel enough to understand "Island time", but the waitresses took it to the extreme. It was very frustrating to order and then sit for an hour waiting for something as simple as chicken nuggets and fries to come back out and the menu lacked healthy options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island