Let me say that we enjoyed our stay. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Even met a few locals! They were very funny! We visit Freeport once a year or so. This is a good place to stay for the price that you pay. You can't find that on the beach! The rooms definitly need updating. They are older rooms but they are huge! FULL KITCHEN, BREAKFAST ROOM, LIVING ROOM, AND SEPERATE BEDROOM. All of our future stays will be here. THIS PLACE IS NOT NEAR MOST OF THE ACTION BUT A BUS LEAVES FROM THE HOTEL OR YOU CAN TAKE A TAXI TO THE MAIN TOWN CENTER AREA. The hotel is an older hotel, but is a great option for people traveling with children. Once again, don't expect Four Seasons rooms but they are older and are twice as large. The beach area is clean, and there are water sports avaiable at the resort. WE WILL RETURN!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island