We had a wonderful experience at Island Seas. The staff were friendly and helpful and attended to anything we needed. We loved our housekeeper Tanya and front desk Manager Timmy. Our timeshare room was very comfortable. Two bedrooms with AC and ceiling fans as well as a living area AC and ceiling fan. Beutiful view of the resort. Nice size kitchen with everything we needed. I recommend using the free shuttle service to go to Port Lucaya and the grocery store. The beach was clean, water clear and warm. The sand was healing as was the salt water. Coconuts was a great place to hang out to check emails and news. The restaurant food was great. The natives on the island are beautiful. When shopping be prepared to feel pushed into buying. The store owners or booth owners start out really high for things. SOme can be rude and pushy. We seemed to buy from those that just let us shop. We were able to see some of the effects from Hurricane Sandy near the airport. Overall the best vacation for me. Good sleep and great relaxed days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fully furnished one and two bedroom condominium resort with full living/dining areas and private beach is set between the shopping and dining centers of Port Lucaya Marketplace, 2 miles away, and Freeport's International Bazaar, 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Island Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Seas Hotel Freeport
- Island Seas Freeport
- Island Seas Resort Freeport Bahamas
- Island Seas Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island