Stayed for two nights in Feb. 2010. Place was pretty quiet. The rooms were as pictured online. The pool and beach area was very clean and I saw workers picking up falled leaves and debris quite frequently.
Ferry to Port Lucaya leaves from right behind the hotel, had no problems with them. The resturant onsite wasn't too bad, a little pricy but not horrible. Food was good and overlooks the beach, really nice at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flamingo Bay Hotel, adorned by the beautiful emerald green Bell Channel Waterway, is part of three Taino Beach Resort & Clubs properties on Grand Bahama Island. Guests enjoy full use of the largest pool on the island, beach and business center with free WiFi in the lobby. It is a reasonably priced alternative to the larger resorts. Standard features include king rooms and two full size beds in double rooms with small kitchenettes. Full service Marina offering 25 dockage slips. Beauty Salon , Convenience Store, Laundry, Ocean Front Restaurant & Watersport Activity Center on site.A unique & scenic water taxi ride away from Port Lucaya Marketplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Bay Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Bay Hotel And Marina
- Flamingo Bay Yacht Hotel Marina
- Flamingo Bay Yacht Club
- Flamingo Bay Resort Bahamas
- Flamingo Bay Hotel & Marina Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island