“Great food & atmosphere”
Review of Red Beard's Pub - CLOSED

Red Beard's Pub
Cuisines: American, Bahamian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Freeport's favourite local hangout! Chef Lamond Davis preparing the best meals for the best prices on the Island!Great Music, Huge Non Smoking Dining Room, Sports on 7 TV's, Karaoke every Thursday at 8pm Freeports only Gold Level certified Angus Restaurant. Home of the "Pirate Potion Cocktail"
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been here a few times for food and have never been disappointed. Crew is always very helpful and the food has always been on point. Their bar is always very stocked for anyone that wants a drink. They are also a great spot to catch whatever game is on tv. Two thumbs up!

3  Thank Keith T

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Having gone to Grand Bahama on holiday I was looking for a good watering hole when I stumbled on Red Beards. What a find! Reminded me very much of a local British style pub.
We decided to eat there, why move? Great food, great beers and great service.
Brian the owner was truly the host with the most, funny stories and anecdotes.
All in all a great bar and all you could want to escape the heat and grab a cold one.
As Arnie would, I'll be back!

3  Thank Iguardo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We luckily stopped by Red Beards the first night we were in the Bahamas. My friend had gone in the past and made the place sound to good to be true. The layout is similar to a bar that sells food, but the quality of the food is that of a fine dining restaurant that serves alcohol. I swore I wouldn't eat at the same place more then once while I was out there, but after trying their food we wound up eating there three times in a 4.5 day trip.

The pricing is also very reasonable for the island prices. They have a very good selection of food and everything we had was awesome!

The owner was very friendly. The staff were very friendly and prompt. If this place was in California I'd eat there regularly.

Hit it early in your trip because you are going to want to go back.

5  Thank David E
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Red Beard’s is awesome! Great food and priced very reasonably. The staff are very friendly. By far the best bang for your buck! I went there several times will visiting Freeport and always had a great time, great food, and good beer! Next time I’m back in Freeport, I’ll be back at Red Beard’s!

3  Thank Damian S
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The service was excellent, friendly and informative. Locals around the bar but semi-private tables due to the layout and ballestrates around the booths. The food is very good with good portions. The prices are a bit high but typical of the Lucaya area. We enjoyed the pho-pirate motif.

2  Thank Ken L