“The place to go!!!”

Da Conch Man
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Lightly battered, perfectly seasoned, fried to perfection fresh lobster tails… WOW!!! We went several times over our weeklong stay and just could not get enough of it. 2 fresh lobster tails for $15.00. Stop by, get the lobster, grab a beer and be happy!!!!! Definitely a MUST while visiting.

1  Thank wanderlust_plankton

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This guy makes it right in front of you and it is the freshest you will get straight out of the shell into a lime and ice water bath and then prepared right there. if you want a little zing make sure to ask him to add plenty of goat pepper!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My first time ever to the bahamas via a cruise. A co worker of mine was adamant that I try the conch salad as he had previously had been to the Bahamas before. I knew conch was a Bahamian dish and I definitely didn't want to leave the island without having tried it. However, I opted for the fried conch over the salad as I was hesitant that maybe the rawness would turn me off. I was NOT disappointed at all. The fried conch was absolutely delicious !!!!!!! And you get a substantial amount ! I'm now back in NYC and going through withdrawals lol

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We just had to have the Conch Salad, so we went to Big Daddy's. We had a hard time finding it at first, until we realized that it is a really small shack that looks like where you would sign up for an ocean excursion. We ordered the Conch Salad and found it to be like a conch salsa, as there was no lettuce to be seen and it came in a plastic container like salsa comes in. It was very good, but a little surprising.

2  Thank Ken M
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Cut up everything right in plain site to make a conch salad. Actual meal was ok, didn't find the thing out of this world great or anything. Pretty good value. Long line to wait really sucked with nowhere really to sit or whatever but it comes with the territory.