“Basic Food & Service!”

Cafe Breeze
Cuisines: American, Austrian, Caribbean, European, Bahamian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual comfortable atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.Lunch and dinner menu options available all day. Friendly bar located inside.
Walt Disney World, Florida
“Basic Food & Service!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Visited Breezes on Aug 2 during my weakend in Freeport. We decided to eat here because we overslept and missed breakfast at Willy Broadleaf.

Only 2 people waitresses were present and we were the only guest at the time. Service was good, the young lady was helpful and friendly the two times she visited our table. She wasn't intrusive nor very attentive either. We had to ask for the check.

The food was very basic, nothing that would make me return. My friend and I shared the banana pancakes; which were rather tough and bland. The hash brown (listed as potatoes on their menu) was very greasy and not edible. The omelette was good and the fruit wasn't the most fresh. The price rather expensive for the quality of food we received. The waitress advised the other chef was out shopping for groceries, so perhaps our experience was an anomaly.

From my experience, I would only return as a last option.

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Fresh and flavorful”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Had a really good dinner well prepared and good flavors. Decently priced and friendly waitress. Got very good Mahi

“Great French toast. ”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast (which is served all day) and had the island French toast and the New French toast which has shaved coconut cooked into the surface of the bread. Both were excellent. Our waitress Ladirra was a cheery and delightful young woman. We sat on the front porch which is bright yellow and green and faces the street that's lined with large trees. We also had dinner earlier in the week and had grilled tuna, delicious mashed potatoes and sautéed mahi. All delicious.

Salt Lake City, UT
“Go for the French Toast breakfast!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had two breakfasts here. I ordered to coconut sprinkled French toast both days. So delicious. Definitely get that. The omelette is large, but basic. Coffee.....umm, I would recommend you go "coffee-free" while on vacation here, as we couldn't find one cup of decent joe all week!

Friendly and quick service.

Palo Alto, California
“Good food, service and price”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I ate dinner here. I was tired of eating conch/seafood and had read other reviews, so decided to try it for the pork schnitzel. I got a salad with it and two good size pieces of breaded pork along with french fries. The waitress was very good and brought out a guest book for me to sign. Casual environment, decent price.

• Visited July 2014