Review Highlights
Best Horseback Riding Experience Ever!!!

My boyfriend and I had gone horseback riding with Pine Tree Stables when we went to Freeport during... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JudyS0708
Monson, Massachusetts
via mobile
Amazing horseback riding

100% the best part of our trip. We have to say it was a little nerve wracking not knowing exactly... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018
Kirsten N
via mobile

All reviews horseback riding beautiful horses cat sanctuary friendly cats novice riders rescued cats entire ride well trained horses great ride took pictures an experienced rider bucket list amazing experience learning experience pictures taken flora and fauna grand bahama
Reviewed July 10, 2018

PINE TREE STABLES IS THE BEST ISLAND EXCURSION EVER!! Linda & Chris are awesome. Full of local knowledge, friendly & most importantly very patient with novice riders. The dozens of adorable cats roaming the property is an added bonus. If you visit Grand Bahama & don't visit Pine Tree Stables you are definitely missing out on an incredible experience!

Date of experience: July 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thanks so much for leaving an AWESOME review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Love pinetree stables, Linda and Cris were awesome my daughter and cousin enjoyed and loved the experience.... a must if you are ever in Freeport and this is coming from an island girl

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank C-crystal123
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Literally amazing. Linda and Chris are so nice and knowledage. The tour was beautiful. Worth every penny ☀️

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Anna S
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

They take you through 3 beautiful climates of Freeport they are very knowledgeable tour guides knowing the answer to almost all of my "ooo what's this or what's that...". They didn't even seem to get tired of it. I loved the pics they took of my mother and I, and they didn't even charge for them!!! it's included which was refreshing after the cruise tries to charge you for everything and anything extra. 2 thumbs all the wayy up!
My mother said "it was wonderful and refreshing experience."

Date of experience: June 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed May 27, 2018

During my trip to Freeport I decided to visit Pinetree Stables. While I have always ridden horses it had been a dream of mine to experience it on a beautiful beach. I enjoyed the ride, as well as both Linda and Chris. They made it lots of fun giving us information about the local nature, city of Freeport, and had us take fun and goofy photos throughout the ride. Like I'm sure most people that went on this trail ride I wish I wouldn't of had to leave once I got on the beach. The photos Chris took turned out great and are some of my favorite. I would love to come back and visit them again.

Date of experience: May 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thanks so much for leaving this review. We truly appreciate it