“Amazing ride”
Review of Pinetree Stables

Pinetree Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ultimate Eco-Tour on Horseback. A two hour trail ride from the top of Grand Bahama Island through five eco-systems including the beach and into the ocean. Ride the beautiful island born horses and hear the guides tell the story of Freeport and a brief history of The Bahamas from the time of the Lucayan Indians. Look for bush medicine plants; glimpse birds bugs and butterflies. Learn about Bahamian culture and a little horse psychology. Reservations are necessary Minimum rider age is 8 years and maximum rider weight is 200lbs Pinetree Stables is a cat rescue center. Not suitable for people with allergies, physical or mental challenges or pregnant women
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Love pinetree stables, Linda and Cris were awesome my daughter and cousin enjoyed and loved the experience.... a must if you are ever in Freeport and this is coming from an island girl

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank C-crystal123
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly appreciate it

All reviews
"pictures taken"
"flora and fauna"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Literally amazing. Linda and Chris are so nice and knowledage. The tour was beautiful. Worth every penny ☀️

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Anna S
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

They take you through 3 beautiful climates of Freeport they are very knowledgeable tour guides knowing the answer to almost all of my "ooo what's this or what's that...". They didn't even seem to get tired of it. I loved the pics they took of my mother and I, and they didn't even charge for them!!! it's included which was refreshing after the cruise tries to charge you for everything and anything extra. 2 thumbs all the wayy up!
My mother said "it was wonderful and refreshing experience."

Date of experience: June 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed May 27, 2018

During my trip to Freeport I decided to visit Pinetree Stables. While I have always ridden horses it had been a dream of mine to experience it on a beautiful beach. I enjoyed the ride, as well as both Linda and Chris. They made it lots of fun giving us information about the local nature, city of Freeport, and had us take fun and goofy photos throughout the ride. Like I'm sure most people that went on this trail ride I wish I wouldn't of had to leave once I got on the beach. The photos Chris took turned out great and are some of my favorite. I would love to come back and visit them again.

Date of experience: May 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thanks so much for leaving this review. We truly appreciate it

See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2018

My daughter (7yrs) and I went with Linda and Chris on this tour and I must say it was an amazing, breathtaking experience.

Linda and Chris show you the beautiful, raw unseen side of Grand Bahamas. We went through the forest and wound up on the most beautiful beach. Along the way Linda and Chris were wonderful hosts and shared with us a ton of knowledge about the island, culture, ecosystem and people of Grand Bahama.

Their horses were beautiful, kind, peaceful, and very easy to ride.

I would definitely recommend this experience for anyone on the island or looking to visit!

I know I'll be back :)

Date of experience: May 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review. We truly appreciate it and look forward to next time