Review Highlights
Best Horseback Riding Experience Ever!!!

My boyfriend and I had gone horseback riding with Pine Tree Stables when we went to Freeport during... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JudyS0708
Monson, Massachusetts
via mobile
Amazing horseback riding

100% the best part of our trip. We have to say it was a little nerve wracking not knowing exactly... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018
Kirsten N
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Freeport
from $120.78
from $44.99
from $29.99
More Info
All reviews horseback riding beautiful horses cat sanctuary friendly cats novice riders rescued cats entire ride well trained horses great ride grand bahama island took pictures an experienced rider bucket list amazing experience learning experience pictures taken flora and fauna
Reviewed April 23, 2018

It was well worth every single penny to do this ride! The first part of the trip goes through a forested area, then into the ocean which was really fun, and back along the same path.

Linda and Chris are amazing hosts and they have wonderful horses. They shared so much about the island - very knowledgeable people and fun to be around.

This is a trip I will take again if i go back!

1  Thank mhowenstein
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed April 20, 2018

Linda and Chris were wonderful too guides, providing a lovely history of the island and its ecosystem. The horses were well kept and sweet natured. The welcome committee of cats are also very sweet. I wold highly recommend going and doing this the walk along on the white powder sand beach and into the ocean are the highlight. IT is amazing - I had photos of the trip from them within the hour! Go do it you won't be dissappointed

Date of experience: April 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed April 18, 2018

YOU WILL LOVE IT! My daughter and I had a wonderful time in Freeport at Pinetree Stables! The island trail ride was very interesting with it's natural landscape, view of a historical mansion, and beautiful beach. We learned a great deal of Freeport history from Linda and Chris along the way. Chris took pictures for us to treasure. They are very special people who love and care for their horses! (and kitties too!)
Thank you Linda & Chris for this special time with my daughter!

Date of experience: April 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave an awesome review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed April 16, 2018

My husband and I got married in march and went horseback riding at Pine Tree Stables for part of our honeymoon getaway. It was a wonderful experience. Chris and Linda have an absolutely beautiful property that we got to explore... and of course the beach was like a scene from a dream. They were very educational and personable, made sure we got the most out of our experience. Chris took some great pictures so we will be able to cherish and look back on that beautiful memory forever. I would definitely recommend Pine Tree Stables while in the Bahamas! :)

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank kaylapool
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate it

Reviewed April 13, 2018

This was a surprise tour for my two daughter and they were absolutely excited!! Linda and Chris did an amazing job with us and the knowledge they shared of the habitat was very interesting. Of course the most breathtaking part of the ride is when you hit the sandy beach! A must do if you visit the island. We sure hope to return some day and will definitely be doing this again. Thank you Linda and Chris!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Linda B, General Manager at Pinetree Stables, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review. We truly appreciate it