Fortunately, I did not read previous reviews or I would have arrived with a "sour" feeling or not have stayed there at all. However, my experience was waaaay beyond my expectations.
From the time I stepped out of the van my brother-in-law rented for the five of us, I felt the staff at Ocean Reef was there to serve ME, to take care of MY needs. In other words, I felt special.
The suite was beautiful and spacious. Our third floor balcony was large (2 tables, 2 lounge chairs & 6 chairs with room to spare). The outside was well manicured, clean, and colorful (flowers). Although there was construction on the restaurant, it never was noisy, dusty, or dirty. I spoke with the construction workers some and they were very pleasant and explained what was going on. As a matter of fact, everyone there was patient with my many questions, from the housekeeps (maids) to the owner. If I tell you all the wonderful things about Ocean Reef and its employees, it will take you too long to read it all. But, when you go, be sure to take the dance lessons -- If Gregg can teach this 61 year old granny to "shake a tail feather" and glide across the dance floor, he can teach anyone! Also, Rudy with a Y, is so full of knowledge. Ask him anything. He will give you an answer. Be prepared to feel special.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TravelUp and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club Hotel Freeport
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club And Resort
- Ocean Reef Yacht Hotel
- Ocean Reef Yacht Resort
- Bahamas Ocean Reef Yacht Club
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island