Before I got to the resort... i read the negative reviews and was really worried...So I got there expecting the worst. The resort does need to be updated, but thankfully I was not expecting 5 star digs... we ran into a lady who has 5 weeks of time share there and absolutely love it (Thanks Jody with a Y! ) :) Beatrice is very pushy about going to the time share spiel and for using her for excursions.... we let her know that we would not be attending ( I realize it is her job, and I gues she can intimidate some, but we were not bothered) WE got to meet Hank and Dianne, FGordon, Tom and others that live there most of the year... and absolutely had a blast meeting others in the units..... ONE THING I MUST ADVISE... GET A RENTAL CAR.... it is thankfully away from the hustle and bustle... but you will need one to get around the island... I read the reviews that you must be old to like this place.. I totally disagree... I am not old and had a really good time. I also like the cats running around.... I had one that would come spend some time on my chest in the evenings.... This is not 5 star... but it is a nice place to stay! Will be back again!!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TravelUp, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club Hotel Freeport
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club And Resort
- Ocean Reef Yacht Hotel
- Ocean Reef Yacht Resort
- Bahamas Ocean Reef Yacht Club
- Ocean Reef Yacht Club & Resort Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island