I stayed at the Pelican bay Resort for 3 nights and had a great experience. I stayed in a suite that had 2 beds in the bedroom along with 2 flat screen tv's and the neatest cappucinno and espresso maker. the suite was huge and had an old island rustic charm about it. Not only clean and spacious but the beds were amazingly plush and the view was extrodinary. the balcony is overlooking a canal and it was a joy to see speedboats, yachts and tourboats scooting up and down the waterway. the bathroom has an overhead faucet in the shower that was a unique touch. there are 3 pools and my suite was next to an infinity pool with swim up bar that overlooked the bay. simply gorgeous! the staff was helpful and polite and there is a really cute restaurant right on the water. It is very private and you can drive right up to your door and park. The only thing i didnt like was that there was no room service, that is really annoying when you want to sleep in and dont want to have to bother going out for food. Overall it made for a great experience on Grand Bahama Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Grand Bahama Island's most hospitable hotel, the Pelican Bay is a joyful mix of colorful Bahamian architecture and the finest guest service in the Caribbean. Unique waterside rooms and waterside state rooms enfold you in comfort, while offering special guest touches. Renowned standards of hospitality and attention to guest happiness assure you of a memorable stay in the Bahamas.Part of the Pelican Bay experience is located within steps of your room. In addition to our waterfront Sabor Restaurant and Bar, more than 30 restaurants, bars, shops, live entertainment, the Dolphin Experience, scuba diving, snorkeling, and deep-sea fishing trips are a short stroll away.Immediately across the street are two miles of white sand beach, a full service spa, four "Grand Slam" surface tennis courts and a casino. All this is the happy Pelican Bay experience, one you will remember with fondness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pelican Bay at Lucaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Hotel Freeport
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Freeport
- Pelican Bay Lucaya
- Pelican Bay At Lucaya Bahamas/Freeport, Grand Bahama Island