“Good for the price”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good for the price”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Very nice crew. Boat is a little on the worn side but was plenty big for the small group of us that were on it. Everyone could find a spot to lie down. Free (very lightly spiked) bahama mama's, water, and punch for the kiddos. Nice cruise on the water and snorkeled for around 90 minutes. Great afternoon to escape cruise life.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank broolay

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy positive capt. Tony was a blast being on his sailboat”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I been on boats before but those knd we have in the netherlands on the river,
This sailboat was just perfect felt luxuary for me and my girlfriend. There was some more people on it , also from different places of the world. We tried the bahama mama drink and it was a lot better then the one we had in the bar the night before :)
The other people jumped in the water to snorkle, there was a lot of fish. I couldnt belive my eyes. Never in my life seen that much fish. But with a broken arm, I couldnt get in the water. I sooo much want to get on a flight, just to have snorkled and sailed some more.
We had a wonderful time in freeport overall, New years was a blast as well. Will come back the day I win the lottery, promise. Van Nessen

Visited January 2011
1 Thank locoboco
calgary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Book fishing elsewhere”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Booked a deep sea fishing half day through Neville (in the Sand Dollar booth). Neville was late picking us up, we waited 20 minutes at our dock and he never came. We had to take the ferry to Port Lucaya where we met him at the booth, mentioning that we weren't there as he was only 15 minutes late.

We ran out of gas on 2 occasions??? and had to wait for help on one and get towed in on the other...maybe there is something wrong with the boat I dont know. There were 4 of us total customers and we had a pretty small boat, no cooler for the fish, not a lot of bait, it just seemed pretty ghetto for the $130 per person which we paid. Of the 2 fisherman on board, Neil, was super friendly and drove us in his personal vehicle from the dock to his dad, Billy Joes on the beach, where a local gutted a starfish we grabbed while we were out of fuel.

Visited January 2011
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Excursion, fun for the whole family”
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Captain Tony and his crew are awesome and were the highlight of our 7 day Caribbean cruise. I'm glad I read the other reviews because they convinced me to book. We were the only family that booked that day, and Tony took us back to our cruise ship himself! This is definitely something you don't wanna miss!

Visited December 2010
2 Thank jpswhtx
Zimmerman, MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sand Dollar Cruise”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

I feel very fortunate to stumble across this hidden jewel. My family and friends (10 of us total) sailed with Capitan Tony on October 19th to do a little snorkeling and relaxation. We met Tony at the Port Lucha after confirming he had room for us on the 9:00 am trip. As soon as we were on the boat we were told that the whole boat is for us to use, we really felt at home right away. Timmy and Otis set us up with our gear and got us acquainted with the boat. We did have another group of 6 that came on the cruise but the boat is so big you could have had 30 more people and had plenty of room. We snorkeled the reef for about an hour (if you are a middle aged overweight guys like me, that’s plenty of time) and then he took us closer into shore to find sand dollars and conk shells. We also got to see a ton of very large star fish! I will be back to the Bahamas’ some day and absolutely will sail with Capitan Tony again. It was the best excursion I have been on!

1 Thank ImonVACATIONdangit