“Sunn Odyssey made it happen” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunn Odyssey Divers

Sunn Odyssey Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunn Odyssey Divers has an outstanding safety record; zero accidents in over 30 years of operation on Grand Bahama Island. They are dedicated to offering exceptional diving, which means you will not feel more relaxed or pampered than on SUNN ODYSSEY DIVERS' dive boat.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Sunn Odyssey made it happen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were in Freeport for a short trip and my wife needed to do her open water portion of her PADI training. Unfortunately the weather was not cooperating, and that compressed our time available to dive even more. Nick did a great job of working with us to find a place that we could make the dives happen, and on the 2nd day when wind had calmed down got us out onto the reef where we had 2 amazing dives.

Nick and the staff did a great job of helping a new diver feel confident and completed the training in a very organized and thorough way. Would recommend Sunn Odyssey for either you 1st or your 100th dive.

Visited March 2012

Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Fun With Sunn Odyssey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our 8 dives far exceeded our expectations! We were met by 3 sharks on our first dive then saw lionfish, free swimming morays, an octopus and a very friendly Remora that attached itself to us! Nick is an excellent divemaster who did not rush me as I took pictures. He is very informative, friendly and funny! His assitant, Miah, was a great young man who helped us with our gear on every dive. He even offered to take us to the Conch Crackin' Festival because our dive conflicted with the resort shuttle! Nick served us fresh conch "cooked" with lime during our surface interval then gave me a conch shell to bring home. We were very pleased with all aspects of our trip. I would highly reccomen Sunn Odyssey and will definitley dive with them again!

Visited October 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great week diving!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I have been diving for 6 years and have been to Cozumel three times and Nassau once. We've also dived numerous offshore locations around Florida. When we started planning this trip we decided to use a smaller company rather than 'the big guy.' We did this last summer in West Palm Beach and it turned out great. We booked 5 days of diving with Sunn Odessey and from the first email I received to our last moments there it was a great experience! Nick Rolle, owner, boat captain, divemaster, knows absolutely everything there is to know about those reefs and was a great guide underwater, too. We made 12 dives with them, loved them all and will absolutely return and dive with them again. It was a very enjoyable week!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Frank Y
Baltimore, Maryland
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I went on a cruise last week and one of the stops was Freeport. I wanted to go diving, since I got certified last year. I was a little timid about going about this alone, and then I feel on to Odyssey Divers and Nick and his family. He was great, picking me up at the ship and putting in the hands of his fabulous crew who helped me set up and check everything for me. Nick was my dive buddy and I knew I was in good hands. If you want a great dive look Nick and his crew up at Odyssey Divers and you not regret it. I will be back Nick.Deb

Visited August 2012
Madrid, Spain
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excelent dives and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

This local family run diveshop is perfect for begginers and expert divers. I did my advanced open water certification during my stay in Bahamas and was a pleasure to dive with Nick and all the crew. Sure I will return.

Visited July 2012