“Conch salad:amazing!”

Ranked #19 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The conch salad is a must try!! fresh conch caught every day and made in front of you! Great music and right on the beach so you can people watch, eat great food, have a drink or two and listen to live music. Our favorite place!!

1  Thank Shortcake1972

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Holy smokes...this place is incredible. Not going to lie, pricey. But Billy joe is world famous and you're on vacation...what the heck.
The #1 thing I recommend you try...the conch salad. THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HAD! Great place. Great food. Great atmosphere. Awesome people. Welcome to the Bahamas!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were supposed to spend the day at Xanadu but luckily we ran across this gem. We bypassed our free buffet lunch and spent the day here. The conch fritters were fresh and good. The rum punch was strong and the Kalik was ice cold. The music was great and the mix of locals and tourists made for a happening day!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

fun fun fun place to go. lots of excitement and happenings going on. the food was just ok but mind you we ordered american fare not the fresh good stuff. soooo glad we came here!! would def come back if ever on the island again

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I grew up in the Bahamas, at my second home to the US in Abaco Island. I have had cracked conch and fritters from various spot on the islands and home made by my mom. Billy Joe's did a great job! It was not the best cracked conch ever, my mom's and Pete's Pub on little harbor has the number one spot, but its delicious! Especially the fritters! I am a fritters fanatic and these were some of the best I have tried. I wanted to get more! The fried grouper was fresh and so tasty too, even the fries were crispy and good. We shared the seafood plate and it had fried lobster as well. Such a good deal for all the food! Lobster was fresh and yummy. The Bahamians are gutting the conch shells right front and center so you know its fresh. Theres a man making pina coladas in coconut shells right below the deck and on spring break it was a huge party atmosphere with a dj, loud music and dancing in the middle of the day. Great place for food, drinks, fun and view of beautiful lucaya.