“Best food”

Ranked #38 of 128 Restaurants in Freeport
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We frequented Willy Broadleaf many time on our many stays at Breakers Cay. We're hoping they reopen when we next visit this coming winter. The Hurricane of two years ago has stalled many recovery plans and progress is very slow. We've become friends with a young lady who cooks there by the name of Kizzy. She is now cooking at Light House Pointe, equally as good.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed June 7, 2017

You won't eat here unless you stay here and only if you don't go out. Go out, walk across the street to the market and get some real authentic Bahamian food ( local bands too). - just a buffet and nothing more here.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Everything's expensive in Freeport, so while $35 for Sunday brunch sounds exorbitant (and it is!) comparitively speaking it isn't much more than you'd spend elsewhere on the island. Especially if you eat enough to consider it both breakfast and lunch. There are a lot of choices, so that's possible.

Service was horrendous. It took forever to get seated (you have to pre-pay, and I have no idea why, but that took more than 5 minutes per party!) and then I only saw a server once after that - so no drink refills, no special requests. I waited 10 minutes for someone to show up at the omelette station, and when she finally did, she was more aggravated at me for "rushing her" than I was for having to wait for someone to show up to cook a meal I'd already paid for, in a restaurant that had been open for some time already.

The decor of the restaurant is fun - you can see in the photos the tents. At one end and along the windows you have a great view of the beach, so I recommend that end (turn left as you come in the front door).

There was nothing wrong with the meal itself, and if it were included as part of an all-inclusive plan I'd have nothing to complain about but the poor service, so my advice is just to flag down any server you see.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 17, 2017

this restaurant does not impress me the food was not good at all but i must say the staff is very friendly

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank trendsetter460
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

This was a good buffet lunch. We didn't have breakfast or dinner there. Champaign brunch on Sunday with entertainment. The crepes on Sunday brunch were spectacular. The service was good by Bahamas standards (which may be a bit slow for Americans) Could be a little expensive but we had an all-inclusive package so the food was included. Unlimited champagne was included on Sunday brunch.

Date of visit: September 2016