“ok but not what kids are used to”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #57 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Reviewed July 6, 2012

pricier and not too many options, skip it if you can.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Great sandwiches. A bit of home in the Bahamas. Sandwich-maker was awesome. Friendly..and cut our 2 subs into halves to make 4 6-in subs......

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Fast service and inexpensive meal. Could use renovations

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I've ordered sandwiches from the Lucaya Subway on many occasions. The service is poor. The "sandwich artists" complain non-stop and don't listen to what type of toppings I kindly request. From my experience, this type of service seems to (sadly) be the standard on Grand Bahamas Island. For a country which depends on tourism, the quality of service is bad. It's too bad since it's a nice island. The sandwiches are generally pretty good, even though the choices of bread are limited. I go there because it's convenient and quick and generally inexpensive (compared to other places on the island). If the employees were more customer-oriented it would be a better place to go.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Okay so I'm just a typical American that loves fast food subway. Well anyways I've been to this subway around 2-3 times and I like it! It's clean. The only thing that has always weirded me out is the green tomatoes and not red ones! But they taste just as good. Service is good and there is more room than most subways to eat in here. Never had any issues here so I won't complain!