“good value and food”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We ate here twice on our week long stay in the area. It is a very good priced restaurant with many items on the menu. Definitely recommend this place .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,331)

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I ordered the Gyro and Greek Salad. Being a Greek restaurant I figured Greek salad is a universally know food item to prepare. However, this is not the case. The salad was plain lettuce, oil and vinegar mix on the side with some feta, 2 pieces of tomato and an olive. The gyro however, was pretty authentic. Well done Gyro! Avoid the salad, go with fries and you will enjoy the meal!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Even though it is supposed to be a Greek restaurant but it has local food. We caught some mahi mahi and took it there to cook for us and we had a pretty good meal. We only had to pay $10 per person. Since I have to eat gluten free, the menu is limited for me. I stick with grill fish and salad and it is fine. We went back there to eat several times after that.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Menu reminded us a little of a Greek diner as it was very extensive with many Greek, local and American selections. I had a tasy gyro and my son had souvlaki which he loved. My daughter had a cheeseburger that was overcooked (as seems to be the preferred way in the Bahamas).

Reviewed January 18, 2014

the service was fine the food was pretty typical of the area, not sure why is has a claim to fame for Greek food, but it was ok.