“Hands down! Incredible!! Everything about it!”

Dive In Marina Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 121 Restaurants in Freeport
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Best restaurant I have ever been to in the bahamas! Always the best food and service and always an amazing atmosphere!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

As we were staying at the Pelican Bay hotel which is just a short distance away and did not want to pay such a big price for the breakfasts at the hotel popped in to the Dive in Bar and Restaurant and must say the value for money there is great. Good food at great prices.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had a burger with ham, swiss and bacon. It was very large and tasty. Other people I was with had fish and chips. They said the fish was pretty good. They got 2 pieces that were as long as the plate. I would eat here again.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My friend and I had lunch here after our dolphin swim with UNEXSO. It was very convenient and we enjoyed the outdoor seating in the shade. I ordered the Conch Fritters and my friend ordered a Grilled chicken flatbread. Both items were good. The table next to us ordered the fish and chips. The pieces of fish were huge, making me wish we would have ordered that and split it. We also ordered a fruity drink from the bar that was delicious and very strong. They did not skimp at all here. One was enough for sure.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had breakfast and lunch here throughout our stay when diving with UNEXSO. Good food, good service and poolside.