“Lots of conch on the menu”
Review of Iries

Iries
Ranked #29 of 120 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Lots of conch on the menu”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We left when a waiter didn't show. However, there seemed to be a lot of conch and local favorite dishes.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank P A

New York City, New York
“Best option at Grand Lucaya”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I ate here while staying at Grand Lucaya, This was the best restaurant option in the complex. I ate at the bar and the staff was friendly.

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Bad service, poor food.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Came here because of reviews and convinience. I was very dissapointed. I'm a vegetarian, I asked for the ceasar salad with pineapple. I got a chicken ceaser. I also asked for a virgin daiquiri, the waitress forgot. I got it as I was walking out the door. There was no care in preparing the salad. Will not revisit.

Miami
“Easy-going place with friendly staff”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I visited Grand Bahama recently and had a chance to eat at this easy-going place. The location is actually hidden and relatively uknown, even among locals as we found out. They have an outdoor patio, where music is played almost all evenings.
The staff is friendly and make you feel welcome (Clareta is a great hostess!!!). The food selection is very small, but food is simple and good. the staff will actually make a real effort in accommodating menu variations. and the wines available are actually more than the few that are listed on the menu (as we found out).
Loved the conch fritters, the stake and plantains!!!
The music is easy going, not too loud. In the weekends they have a local singer which is supposed to be famous, but we didn't have a chance to listen to him. Prices are ok for the average of the island.
easy going place, just what you need when you want to relax after a day on the beach and you don't feel like dressing up.

• Visited October 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Iries was connected to our hotel, the Grand Lucayan. Our server was so friendly and recommended a few items on the menu. We started with the conch fritters, which are a must-try in the Bahamas! Then we each had a cheese burger which were cooked perfectly, and of course topped it off with a couple local "Sands" beers... mmmm-mmmmmmmmmm

Visited August 2013