“As good as last year”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Stanmore, United Kingdom
“As good as last year”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Having returned to this restaurant one of our favourites last year we were not disappointed the food and service was as good as ever. Best quality food and staff well managed by an on-site owner.

• Visited May 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Impressed.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a very nice dinner there last night, after I had planned to eat at China Beach but it apparently is closed on Sundays. The food was very good, if not a bit overpriced, but that seems to be the case at most restaurants in Freeport. Service was exceptional and fast; I spent an hour waiting for my entree the previous night at another place next door. My server Legend was professional, unobtrusive, and friendly. Very enjoyable experience. Recommended.

North Attleboro
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The best meal of our vacation. All six people were happy with our meals. Four of us had filet mignon and it was perfect. Desserts were wonderful and service was spot on.

Amherst, New York
“Very good Italian food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I know you've read it before ...but yes I am going to say that I am not one to write reviews. BUT...here it is! We are on our 4th night of a 7 day vacation. The service elsewhere on the island has been spotty at best. Many other places do not know what customer service is...or how to cook for that matter. But this place...has wonderful service and I was in the mood for Italian as it really can't be screwed with that much. This restaurant has great service, great Italian food and attracts great customers as we met two to three couples from out of town that were wonderful. The restaurant was busy but seated us right away on their patio and we had prompt, courteous service from the wait staff. The pappardelle house special was amazing. I highly recommend it.

Waynesburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best in Port Lucaya”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I dined at Cappuccinos while vacationing in the Bahamas. The restaurant is a small quaint place with great atmosphere. Reservations are a must because they have limited seating. The atmosphere reminds me of some nice Italian restaurants we dine at back in Pittsburgh. The service is great. They have a great selection of pastas, seafood and meat dishes. I thought the price was very reasonable. It's our favorite restaurant in the Port Lucaya market place.

1 Thank Terry D