“Great Food & Fun People”
Review of Le Med Mediterranean Restaurant - CLOSED

Le Med Mediterranean Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 8, 2017

The food was delicious! There was a great selection for the seafood lover & the land lover. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and fun. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Really nice to sit by the marina and enjoy good food and great service. We shared a salad and entree and it was more than enough for two.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

We went for the early dinner option arriving at 6pm, choosing to sit outside on the patio. The salad was nice and fresh, the bread and hummus warm and tasty. Unfortunately, my coconut shrimp was overcooked, dry and tasteless. My husband's chicken was ok. Service could have been more friendly and cheerful. Lots of smokers on patio which made dining unpleasant.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I had my first taste of Conch here; you have to try it. I went back and had Grouper which was very tasty.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Great Service very good food with lots of choices .We sat outside and there was a lovely breeze. Prices were fair.