“Delicious Conch”

Le Med Mediterranean Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

I have never had conch and this deep fried conch was perfectly made and came with vegetables that were zesty.

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

We ordered fruit crepes that had dull tasting big chunks of fruit with no filling other than the chunks of fruit. Light syrup that also had no flavor. We also ordered eggs and bacon and again no flavor. At least the bacon was cooked. We ordered sausage and they came back and confirmed it and we still got bacon. Apparently they wanted us to have the bacon.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

There were 5 of us and we got in on the $15.99 per person meals. It included a glass of wine or soda. And we all enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Reasonably priced breakfast. Decent service, food wasn't bad. Crapes were basically just a crêpe with some fruit in it no cheese etc. steak was a bit over cooks and thin, in the steak and eggs. Best part was the view of the old rundown marina.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I looked at the menu ahead of time and they had a few things which I could eat, being a vegetarian I have to check out the menu first. Spanakopita is one of my favorite dishes so I was happy they had it on the menu. Of course after being seated, it took at least 20 minutes for someone to come take our drink order and then another 15-20 minutes before he came back with the drinks. By that time we were more than ready to order our food. Spanakopita? They were out of it. There was nothing else on the menu I could have for an entree so I had fries and rice. Yuck. Neither were good. Maybe the owner could get off his butt, stop smoking and make sure the restaurant is staffed adequately and has food.