“Great Value”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great Value”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We ate here for 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts while in Freeport. The service was fast, and the food was great. We ate the dinner specials, so the cost was reasonable. We ate outside and could see the activity in the harbor, If in Freeport again we will go back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Linda L

Halifax, Canada
“try the mad tini drink.”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

we ate here recently. the food was good...the drinks were better. especially the Mad-tini!! its a must! Good wifi service aswell.
enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank cinderfknrela1970
Canada
“great early bird special”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were there for an early dinner, and they have an early bird special till 6:30, includes salad and a glass of wine, nice touch, the grouper I had was excellent and the seafood pasta and the vegetarian pasta as well, nice outdoor seating in the shade, will visit again!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank SandBen12
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, good ambiance”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I went to Le Med Mediterranean in March 2014 when I visited the Bahamas for my honeymoon. We ate here on the last night and I wished I had gone earlier, since I would have gone more than once. I don't eat any seafood, so I found it a bit more challenging to find food I really liked out there. My husband loves seafood and found everything wonderful. He felt that Le Med actually had his favorite meal of the trip. He had ordered the seafood combination, which had shrimp, conch, fish (I think grouper), and a lobster tail. I ordered the prime rib and enjoyed it.
The staff was very friendly and our server was very attentive. It wasn't very busy when we went, but we probably just missed the dinner crowd since we didn't get down there until a little later.
The ambiance was really nice; they had a huge outdoor seating area, lights strung all over the ceiling, and lots of decorations. We sat on the marina side, so we had a nice view of the water and the boats. We really liked it there.
If I were to visit the Bahamas again, I would certainly stop by Le Med again! I would also check out their breakfast; the menu looked really good!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SLK1212
London, Ontario, Canada
“Go early for the dinner specials”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

The plus is that this restaurant is on the edge of the market with a view of the marina. We went early to catch the Early Bird Special (6pm), so it made it reasonable. The bread was good, the portions were average. It wasn't busy so our meals came fast.

• Visited April 2014