“A pleasant dinner”

Ranked #24 of 123 Restaurants in Freeport
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had a very pleasant dinner on the deck. Service was fine, and the food was very good. My wife particularly enjoyed her lobster. Value was good and we'd come again.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was the worst dining experience I've had. Went for breakfast and noticed they offered a few breakfast specials (eggs, bacon, toast....omlette, toast, bacon....French toast, bacon) all at a fairly good price. I ordered an omlette with bacon, toast and a coffee. "coffee" came looking a lot like tea, questioned and was told it was coffee. Tasted it and it was tea. Asked server for coffee and was told again that it was coffee I was drinking. I asked for a fresh cup, got a nasty look but was given a new cup. Again, it was tea. Its not that hard to tell the difference between coffe and tea and this was getting annoying now. Food arrived and it was ok but got a shock when bill came and my "special" price was almost double what menu stated. I was told that I didn't say 'breakfast special' when ordering, so I was charged a la carte. Thought that was pretty low and more than a bit misleading. Oh, and to top off this horrible meal, on my printed bill, it listed my drink as TEA.

1  Thank sgirl09
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had lunch here and found it to be very good. I had the pan seared grouper and my wife the coconut shrimp. They were both served with rice and steamed vegatables. The food was good the the service attentive. It is supposed to be a Mediterranean restaurant, but we didn't get anything Mediterranean. We would come back here again to dine after trying several other places here first.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We were originally going to sit indoors as it was a bit chilly that night, but the inside was stuffy and too hot, so we opted to sit outdoors. Fine, no big deal.

The bread that came with dinner was good, but it ends there. I ordered the Bruschetta which on the menu said tomatoes, onions, and FRESH MOZZARELLA. Normally when I have bruschetta, I think of chopped tomatoes and onions with some dressing on top of bread. This instead was bread with huge pieces of tomatoes, a coupe pieces of onions, and FETA cheese on the side. Pathetic.

I then ordered the Pesto Penne with Chicken and Shrimp. DISGUSTING. It was pure cream sauce (no hint of pesto, at all), 2 small pieces/slices of chicken (i'm not sure what part of the chicken was used), and the 3 shrimp were overcooked. They then threw in pre made vegetables that didn't fit with the dish at all.

Nobody was happy with their meal that night. Service was also poor. Avoid.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great price, pretty location; wonderful menu and great tasting entree; excellent wait staff. Would go back immediately if I could