“Try the Conch”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Larchmont, New York
“Try the Conch”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Nice outdoor bar overlooking the marina. Inside, food was delivered quickly and at reasonable price. Cooked nice and fresh. Right-size portions and not too salty.

Visited October 2012

“WOW!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The quality of the food, the flavors, the waitstaff were incomparable to any others in Freeport! The dinner special pricing as well as the appetizer were well within average prices. I highly recommend this restaurant! We recommend calamari salsa verde and the grouper fish!

“Best dining in Freeport”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I enjoyed a wonderful meal with my wife. I highly recommend the grouper and lobster special. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Doraville, Georgia, United States
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate here after our tour and walking through the market. The food was good, scenery was beautiful and better than the fast food joints. We are on a foreign island so I am not eating Domino's pizza like the others! LOL. We enjoyed the food and atmosphere.

• Visited October 2012
Grand Cayman
“Service outscored the menu”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This restaurant is located at the end of the marina within the Lucaya Marketplace. I walked past a few times on a previous visit and finally decided to give it a shot. It was not quite sunset yet so not very crowded but I still opted for an outside table and a cold local beer of course as my starter. Beer was not that cold and surprisingly they did not have my first choice (grouper) on the menu so I had the snapper.
The staff were very friendly (greeter at the roadside podium and waitress) The salad and the main course were served pretty quickly and returned a few times to check on how I was doing, so the tip was guaranteed. The food never matched up unfortuantely as it was a bit salty and not that impressive overall. Lots of specials available that are all reasonably priced, so I won't write it off the list just yet, but hopefully next trip they'll have what I really want. Will try a later time slot and also sample from the long wine list as well.

• Visited August 2012